Limestone Learning and Lambda Solutions will be teaming up again on December 4th to host a free webinar - Gamify your eLearning! 6 Ways to Incorporate Gamification into eLearning.
Gamification has emerged as a significant trend in the field of learning and development in the past few years. By gamifying learning, you can harness the power of what people inherently love to do—have fun. But what is gamification and how can it be used effectively to motivate and engage learners?
Co-hosted by Paula Yunker, Limestone Learning's managing partner and Sean Hougan, Marketing Coordinator at Lambda Solutions, this webinar will explore what gamification is and how gamification can be used to create more meaningful, engaging and interactive eLearning experiences. We’ll discuss how you can create eLearning courses using principles of gamification that fit with your budget and we’ll also share examples of how organizations have successfully used gamification.
Join us to learn about:
- What gamification really is
- The difference between learning games and gamification
- Using gamification to engage learners
- Getting started with gamification – what you need to know
- Six ways to incorporate elements of gamification regardless of your budget
- Successful examples of gamification in eLearning
We hope to see you online, Thursday, December 4th, 2014 at 11:00am PST (1:00pm ET (10:00am PT, 11:00am MT, 12:00pm CT).