It’s a busy time of year. Between taxes and end-of-year financials, we get caught in a whirlwind of activity and may fall off the learning wagon. Catch your breath with an hour-long webinar—it may even help you during this busy April season.
Monday, April 4, 2016, 11AM – 12PM PT: The Scarcity of Talent Affecting Your Company (Free for ATD members)
As a result of the financial crisis of 2008 and the recession that followed, most companies now operate with fewer workers, relying more on automation and technology. At the time, reducing the workforce made sense; the supply of workers cost more than the demand for workers. But to successfully meet the talent demands of today’s business climate, companies need to maximize the effort of their remaining workers. Insightful talent development practitioners know that they need to leverage the ingenuity, creativity, and tribal knowledge of these workers.
During this webcast, you'll be given insight into your 80/20 talent by addressing these questions:
- Who is my talent?
- How is my talent capitalized and utilized?
- How is my talent providing business innovation?
- How is my talent providing operating performance improvements?
- How is my talent training others?
You’ll learn how to:
- Shrink the widening skills gap.
- Maximize your company’s talent.
- Calculate earnings from talent.
Tuesday, April 5, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: The Right Template for Right Content Source
Thiagi continues to explore techniques for making training design faster, cheaper, and better. In this session, he demonstrates how to locate existing content resources (both archived and live) and wrap them inside effective and engaging learning activities. This approach saves the time and resources that are unnecessarily wasted in rediscovering the training content. By using validated templates for the activities, this technique also speeds up the design process.
- Content and activities: The two key components of effective training.
- Best training templates to use with seven types of archived content (such as videos and text).
- Best training templates to use with six types of live sources of training content (such as subject-matter experts and informants).
- Best training templates to use with eight formats of training content (such as a job aids and posters).
Tuesday, April 5, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: The Secret to Getting Through to Anyone (Free for Institute members)
In tough times, getting through to difficult people gets even harder. With the economy in freefall, competitive pressures on the rise and revenues declining, our expectations of employee performance are increasing. So at a time when optimizing employee talent is so critical, we’re faced with the challenge of people disengaging, resisting change and being reluctant to volunteer new ideas or solutions.
Leveraging the latest in neuroscience research, it’s now possible to apply brain-based techniques that will transform your ability to breakthrough to employees, leaders and colleagues who may be resistant, overwhelmed, stressed out or just generally difficult.
Want to know how? In this practical webinar, you will:
- Gain insights into what goes on in our brains to move us from resistance to buy-in.
- Discover why empathy is emerging as the key leadership skill of the future.
- Understand what the latest research says about Leadership Deficits and the related impact on communication and collaboration.
- Identify how you need to adjust your leadership and learning strategies to align to the realities of our current work environment.
Tuesday, April 5, 2016, 11AM – 12PM PT: 7 Tips to Launch a Successful Sales Enablement Solution (Free for ATD members)
There’s a growing number of sales enablement solutions on the market, and it’s becoming more difficult to know what tool or combination of tools will help reps meet and exceed their quotas. Even if you’ve already narrowed down your top choices, how do you get started using the tool and making sure usage continues?
In this webcast, we’ll explore seven things you must address before rolling out any sales enablement solution. You’ll learn about:
- How to tie everyone’s needs to a sales goal before getting started.
- Great tools that work for your reps, not the other way around.
- Defining success early, measuring often, and iterating quickly.
Wednesday, April 6, 2016, 10AM –11AM PT: The Continuous Learning Technology Stack: A Rare Interview with Dell and T-Mobile Learning Leaders
Employee work patterns, development preferences, and access to technology, along with the ever-changing and accelerating business climate, have altered how employees obtain new knowledge and skills.
In order to better adapt, many L&D organizations are reassessing traditional creation and delivery methods and technology configurations in order to be more efficient, effective, and aligned to business needs.
In this webinar, join Bersin by Deloitte, Dell and T-Mobile as they discuss:
- What is prompting organizations to reconsider their learning technology tech stacks or infrastructures.
- How organizations are delivering on the business strategy more efficiently and effectively.
- How technologies can work together to deliver seamless, continuous learning experiences.
Wednesday, April 6, 2016, 11AM – 12PM PT: 6 Rules to Designing E-Learning for Maximum Motivation (Free for ATD members)
When learners often take the path of least resistance in an e-learning course, how do you motivate the learner while still doing the serious work of instruction? In this webcast, Ethan Edwards will explore the importance of motivation in e-learning design. He’ll present rules to create motivating e-learning, illustrated through several corporate e-learning courses.
During this webcast, you will:
- Analyze the importance of motivation in an e-learning design framework.
- Apply six rules for creating motivating e-learning solutions.
- Examine design considerations for content, scope, difficulty, judgment, leveling, content placement, and user control.
Wednesday, April 6, 2016, 11AM – 12PM PT: Why Mobile Adoption Matters (and How to Achieve It)
Today, most organizations understand the importance of being mobile-first. But when it comes to offering effective mobile programs to employees, it’s difficult to bring this “mobile-first” idea into a reality. So the question becomes: How do we overcome the barriers to mobile adoption?
Join this webinar to take a look at the current corporate mobility market, address the major challenges holding the market back, and discuss how to integrate true mobility into your workplace.
In this webinar, the facilitators will discuss:
- The mobile conundrum—why mobile adoption is still an issue in spite of its value.
- Four common challenges to overcome when going mobile.
- How to make a business case for mobile adoption.
Thursday, April 7, 2016, 6:30AM – 7:30AM PT: Aproveche al máximo el Congreso ATD 2016 – Highlights of ATD 2016 in Spanish (Free for ATD members)
- What are your learning priorities for 2016?
- Where will you focus your development resources of talent and learning?
This is a unique opportunity to discover where the industry is headed and learn from best practices in talent development and training. In this virtual session the facilitators will share trends in the field of talent development, while several Latin American speakers selected to present this year in Denver show examples of what awaits you at the biggest world congress talent development and training, the ATD International Congress and Exhibition 2016.
Thursday, April 7, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: 5 Best Practices to Deliver Healthcare Education in Moodle
Healthcare organizations are increasingly looking to Moodle to deliver effective healthcare education. Why? It’s simple. Healthcare practitioners are required to cram continued learning into very busy schedules. Online learning in Moodle provides the flexibility that healthcare practitioners need to partake in engaging and educational learning, which improves their practice.
Join us with James Bridgewater, IT Officer at the Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (CASN), to discover how he introduced a robust, online platform to their nursing certification programs. With James’s expertise, nursing educators across Canada can easily remain up-to-date with national nursing standards.
You will learn:
- Best practices for implementing Moodle in your organization.
- Best practices for creating courses in Moodle.
- Best practices for enrolling student cohorts into Moodle.
- Tips for making the most of Moodle’s extensive feature set.
- Tips for creating collaborative and engaging healthcare education.
Thursday, April 7, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Rock Your Training with Revolutionary Training Technologies
Have you ever needed to:
- Implement complex systems or functional upgrades?
- Train thousands of users?
- Develop what feels like endless content?
- Set up and maintain costly live training environments?
- Support rapidly changing processes and training material?
- Adhere to stringent language and data privacy requirements?
- Implement just-in-time training?
Learning professionals frequently face these and other challenges. How can we empower ourselves—and our teams—to rapidly and effectively address these needs? And how can we positively impact business functions around them?
Join Dr. Mike Law for this webinar to explore the revolutionary training solutions that have changed the face of many Fortune 1000 companies’ learning landscapes. Plus, delve into the academics fueling the future of learning.
Friday, April 8, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Dear Managers: Heed the Signs of Stress in the Workplace (Free for ATD members)
In today’s workplace, performance demands and stress are on the rise while relational support is in decline. As a result, many workers are struggling. The current state is contributing to an increase in anxiety, depression, and addiction. Research shows that nearly half of Americans have one or more addictions that have a negative effect on their physical or mental health. The current state also diminishes organizational health and performance, including lower employee engagement, employee wellness, and productivity. It doesn't have to be this way.
The best culture to help people cope with stress is a connection culture. Connection is defined as a bond based on shared identity, empathy, and understanding that moves individuals toward group-centered membership. One prominent neuroscientist describes connection as a superpower because it makes people more productive, healthier and happier.
Monday, April 11, 2016, 11AM – 12PM PT: Foundations of Facilitation Skills (Free for ATD members)
This webcast is co-hosted by CUPA-HR.
The facilitator's role is to enable learning and create a welcoming, inclusive, engaging, dynamic, and educational environment and experience for all learners. Therefore, facilitators must ensure that they adhere to adult learning principles in their design and delivery of content and adapt their facilitation approach to different learning preferences and needs. Successful facilitators also present in a dynamic and engaging way and effectively ask and respond to learner questions. In this interactive webcast, learners will increase their awareness of how to ensure more successful and effective future facilitations and begin to create an action plan for implementing their new insights.
- Explore what makes an effective facilitator.
- Understand adult learning principles and how to adhere to them in your design and delivery.
- Discuss various learning preferences and supporting learning methods.
- Discuss best practices for being a more engaging and dynamic facilitator.
- Plan strategies for applying facilitation best practices and insights to your future facilitations.
Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Social Selling to the C-Suite
In this new workshop, which is based on sales principles in Selling to the C-Suite and social selling strategies from The New Handshake: Sales Meets Social Media, professional salespeople learn to integrate the use of social selling skills and business intelligence tools into the sales process to develop, maintain, and leverage relationships with C-Suite executives.
Because today's C-Suite executives are actively engaged with various forms of social media, Steve teams with Barb Giamanco, a world-renown expert in social media, to develop this results-producing session.
During this fast-paced webinar, you will learn:
- Why a social selling plan is necessary.
- 3 actions you can take now to increase your brand visibility.
- How to use LinkedIn, Twitter and InsideView to find, reach and engage decision makers.
- Why you must use social tools to conduct pre-call research and planning.
- How to engage with the right message at the right time.
In this complimentary webinar, you'll get a taste of what's included in Steve and Barb's new one-day workshop on this subject.
Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Best of LS DemoFest 2016: Award-winning eLearning in Action
This webinar showcases some of the award-winning projects that were presented at LS DemoFest 2016, available to all through this special online presentation.
This year at Learning Solutions, dozens of conference participants demoed their latest eLearning, mLearning, and performance-support projects at LS DemoFest, offering their fellow attendees the opportunity to see a wide variety of solutions to common learning and support challenges, and sharing information about the tools, technologies, and processes used to build these solutions.
Meet several of this year’s winners in in this free webinar, and see their award-winning solutions.
Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: The Nuts and Bolts of Creating an Engaging Training Program
Organizations that leverage learning beyond traditional onboarding and compliance training reap the rewards of a more engaged, more skilled and more productive workforce. But, getting today’s distracted, impatient and busy learners to participate in learning activities isn’t easy. In fact, according to Bersin, 64 percent of employees aren’t even aware of what is available in their LMS.
Join us to discover how well thought out content, aligned with the right LMS technology and focused on the learner’s experience, can lead to learning with real business impact.
The webinar will cover the “nuts & bolts” of creating an engaging training program:
- Making it known – how the right “branding” and communication plan can lead to higher adoption rates and keep learners coming back for more.
- Making it valuable – tips for creating engaging content that helps your learners solve problems and improve skills.
- Making it easy-to-use – learning created with the end user in mind; it should be mobile, bite-sized and available when and where it is needed.
- Examples of these strategies in action from a real-world corporate university.
Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 11AM – 12PM PT: 5 Strategies for Data-Driven Online Training (Free for ATD members)
With significant time, resources, and money being allocated to develop rigorous training programs, managers are becoming increasingly pressured to showcase impact on revenue. Learning management system (LMS) reporting and analytics have emerged to help you solve this business problem.
Join this webcast with LMS reporting and analytics expert Stewart Rogers for an in-depth session that will leave you with actionable insights to make better use of your LMS data and showcase training effectiveness. You will learn how you can use data to:
- Improve training and learning.
- Showcase the impact of training on the bottom line.
- Gain deeper insights into individual learners and groups of learners for comparative analysis.
Thursday, April 14 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Cultivating a Project Sponsor
The Project Sponsor’s role on a project is the single most critical predictor of project success. That said, many if not most Project Sponsors have no idea what they are supposed to be doing. Imagine Captain Pickard from Star Trek—“Make it so!” That’s the extent of the contribution for most organizational Sponsors. It’s up to you as the Project Manager to cultivate the Project Sponsor. For your project to be successful, you must make sure the Project Sponsor is successful.
In this webinar, Lou will share with you research and strategies that will help you influence up. After attending, you’ll be able to:
- Leverage the fact that Trust is Bi-directional and grow both ends.
- Identify and implement critical prerequisites prior to cultivating your Sponsor.
- Clarify and build a strong knowledge of what a Project Sponsor expects and needs from both a business and personal position.
- Clarify and build a strong base with knowledge of what strengths and blind spots you bring to the relationship.
As always, you will learn, share, draw, comment, laugh and grow. Join Lou on 4/14 for this brand new topic.
Friday, April 15, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: The Ground Floor Leader: A Manager's Guide to Hiring and Retaining Future Leaders (Free for ATD members)
People are the lifeblood of an organization. Yet employers continually rate engagement and retention as one of their top challenges. How can you leverage the hiring process to create an engaged and thriving workforce? Learn how looking for leadership qualities in your hires will lead to higher productivity rates, increased sales and happier people who love coming to work.
Join us for this session and learn from Author and Ground Floor Leader Dan Schwartz on how to maximize the effectiveness of your hiring process develop the very best talent to grow your organization and transform your workplace. In this webinar, you’ll learn from Dan how you can:
- Create the right job description to attract the right candidate.
- Interview for natural strengths and capabilities.
- Conduct a proper culture fit assessment.
- Onboard new employees easily and effectively.
Monday, April 18, 2016, 11AM – 12PM PT: How to Fix a Toxic Workplace (or Survive One) (ATD member/subscriber content)
More than 70 million workers in the United States have reported that they either endure or actively hate their job. People are increasingly describing their workplace as a toxic environment, and the levels of negativity, pessimism, and cynicism are rising within many workplaces. Employees at every level believe their work environment is unhealthy, but they don’t know what to do to make things better.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Blended Learning 2.0 - New Media And Methods (Free for Institute members)
With our time-pressed environment, blended learning with the right media (whether mobile, social, online, etc.) is needed just to meet the modern employee's needs. This fast-paced session will share best practices through fun activities, dynamic group chat and actual examples. If you're interested in the latest insights for the next generation of learning experiences, this session is for you.
- Describe practical ideas for designing effective blended learning programs.
- Distinguish common pitfalls in blended learning and determine how to overcome them.
- Explain best practices for incorporating mobile learning, eLearning, social learning, OTJ learning.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Broken Realities of the Training and Learning Profession: Scientific Findings that Obliterate What We Do Today
Training and learning professionals are in a bubble—cocooned in their own world of realities. Slowly, their profession starts eroding. They become irrelevant and misplaced. Their realities are shattered.
There are fundamental research and scientific findings in psychology, neurobiology, media and arts and information technologies that challenge the essence of the learning and training profession as they stand today. The impacts are now apparent.
In this webinar, you will understand how key research findings are challenging and redefining the current norms of the learning and training profession. You will see the practical impacts and gain insights into opportunities for growth.
- What are the learning and training assumptions that are old, archaic, and irrelevant in today’s business environment?
- How do new sciences in robotics, virtual realities, nanotechnologies, artificial intelligence, and interface design change the “learning and training” playbook?
- What do sciences and early adopters reveal about the “broken realities” and what must we do to be relevant?
- What opportunities are available for learning specialists and leaders?
Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 11AM – 12PM PT: The Manager Makeover Series: From Firefighter to Rainmaker (Free for ATD members)
How Do I Look? Property Brothers. Kitchen Nightmares. The Biggest Loser. Ever wonder why makeover shows are so popular? They tap into our fascination with transformation and signal a very human need: to see that real change is possible.
As talent development leaders, you are the change makers—and often, managers are the ones who need you most. While they have the power to be rainmakers, most never really learned how to accelerate business success. Join us for part one of our Manager Makeover series with author and transformation expert Gary Magenta. He’ll take you behind the scenes with an experienced manager as he helps her transform from a firefighter to a rainmaker. You’ll learn:
- What a manager makeover can do for your bottom line.
- Why managers are prone to acting like firefighters and what’s really holding them back.
- The three things that matter most to transform your managers into rainmakers.
Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Abracadabra: De-Mystifying Adult Learning Techniques!
Fairly new to training and still trying to figure out this Adult Learning Stuff?
We’ve got you covered!
With a bit of background and lots of hands-on activities, this session will teach you how to use several easy and quick techniques to make your training more fun, interesting and effective by honoring adult learning principles.
- Trigger retention in learning activities.
- Sequence activities for impact.
- Identify creative and fun activities that appeal to various learning styles.
Make adult learning come to life in your sessions. Sign up now and get the information and tools to help make your training more interactive, memorable and STICK!
Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 11AM – 12PM PT: Time Management: Get Control of Email, Outlook, and iPhone (Free for ATD members)
Overloaded and overwhelmed by email? Every day you face an avalanche of messages, constant interruptions, and an endless stream of tasks. Many people describe feeling like a hamster on a wheel—constantly running hard, but never getting ahead. It's time to get control!
Mike Song, a leading email efficiency expert and an author of the bestselling book The Hamster Revolution, offers a simple system that will help you get organized, get more done, and save up to 15 days a year.
In this webcast, you’ll:
- Prioritize and de-clutter your jammed inbox.
- Learn a better way to write email that gets fast results.
- Discover Outlook and iPhone tech tips that reduce interruptions and speed workflow.
Thursday, April 21, 2016, 9:30AM – 10:30AM PT: The Best eLearning Assets. For The Best eLearning Authors. Simple, Fast and Free!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could create training material quickly and easily without having to spend a whole lot of time and money designing your assets from scratch or having someone do them for you?
Many times, all you need is a resource that can help you get your project started quickly—be it an interactive eLearning module, a game, an app, or whatever else you choose to design.
If Adobe Captivate is the resource you often reach for, attend this session.
- Get a first-hand preview of the 30,000+ different eLearning asset categories and examples.
- Learn tips and tricks to create quick and engaging responsive eLearning modules using a variety of assets.
- Get a chance to request the asset categories to be added to the Asset Store in Adobe Captivate 9.
Thursday, April 21, 2016, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Is Your Learning Technology Holding You Back?
We all know how quickly business moves, and technology changes even faster. Why then do so many organizations rely on outdated learning technology to support their business? Why do they use multiple LMSs from a variety of vendors across their global organization? According to Brandon Hall Group research, a “system that appears outdated” has been one of the top five reasons why companies want to switch their LMS providers for the past several years. Our research also indicates that large organizations, on average, have as many as four different LMSs.
Often, companies hold onto legacy technology or multiple systems for fear that a change would be too challenging and/or expensive. The truth is that old technology and extra systems may be costing your company far more time and money than you know.
Join David Wentworth, Principal Learning Analyst for Brandon Hall Group, and Michelle Sullivan, Marketing Director for NetDimensions as they share insights into the challenges companies face with learning technology, and discuss best practices for creating a strategy to upgrade, as well as tips to prepare your organization and mitigate the impact change represents.
As senior business leaders focus on shrinking performance gaps and skill shortages to execute upon business strategies, they’re also driving their L&D functions to be more strategic. In September and October 2015, TRAINING Magazine and Wilson Learning Worldwide conducted a research study to examine what it means for L&D to be more strategic, best practices of those organizations that lead the way, and what organizations aren’t doing but should do to be recognized as a strategic L&D leader.
Whether you are just beginning to tackle this issue or have a “seat at the table,” this webinar will help you understand the data and benchmark yourself for valuable insights. In this webinar, the facilitators will summarize important findings from this data, and examine the specific actions that strategic L&D organizations are doing that separate them from other organizations.
In this session, the facilitators will explore:
- What the data says about strategic L&D efforts so you can benchmark your organization.
- The best practices of strategic L&D functions.
- A pathway to achieving a strategic L&D capability in your organization.
Thursday, April 21, 2016, 2016, 11AM – 12PM PT: TD Magazine: 5 Ways to Help SMEs Facilitate Learning (ATD member/subscriber content)
Bringing subject matter experts (SMEs) into the training process can be one of the best things learning leaders can do. SMEs bring depth of experience, enterprise-wide perspective, and credibility to the learning process. But SMEs also bring risk. While they want to do well in the classroom, it is an environment outside their expertise.
Monday, April 25, 2016, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Unravelling the Mystery of the Value of Engagement (Free for ATD members)
For most organizations, the investment in employee engagement is huge, leaving some executives to require that the value of engagement be quantified. This webcast will describe three ways to value engagement, with an emphasis on how to measure the return on investment (ROI) on an engagement project. It will explore data collection, analysis, and reporting results. The webcast will conclude with a discussion about how to use the results to optimize the ROI and drive more funding for engagement.
Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: From Boss to Coach: Turning Great Sales Managers into Great Coaches
Belief drives behaviour! Success in sales doesn’t just happen because someone follows a mechanical set of process-driven rules. It begins within the head and heart of the salesperson. The challenge today is that most sales managers aren’t equipped to understand or address these internal drivers/barriers, much less engage in a meaningful conversation about them with their reps. Unfortunately, that can lead to sales leaders to ignore the emotional side of selling and end up with an anemic sales team or a revolving door of talent.
In this interactive webinar, you’ll learn how managers can shift their coaching mindset from one of catching mistakes and solving problems to one of developing confidence, instilling a sense of ownership and maximizing reps’ potential. We’ll explore the deeper, often-overlooked performance-influencing factors and provide tangible coaching strategies to help managers coach their salespeople to new levels of success. You’ll leave with a practical roadmap for building a sales coaching culture that unleashes inner potential and drives business results.
Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Getting to know your Workforce via Predictive Analytics
Predictive analytics as applied to the workforce has mostly focused on determining when an employee might leave. However there are other uses of predictive analytics that can give insights to what will make employees more engaged, what affects their satisfaction, and how changes to policies might impact morale, for example.
Participants of this webinar will:
- See how predictive analytics have been used in the past, and how they are changing.
- Learn the trends causing changes to how we use predictive analytics.
- Study the types of solutions that predictive analytics can offer today.
- Hear some examples of how real companies have used predictive technology to solve a business issue.
- Have a chance to talk about some of the issue people analytics will face in the future.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Competencies Is Not a Dirty Word
While most executives still scoff at the very mention of competencies, fact is that competencies are the pulse of performance improvement and acceleration – at both the individual and organizational levels. But what does a competency-based approach to performance look like and how do the best-performing organizations go about applying it to their business actions and decisions?
During this session, learn:
- What competency management is.
- How stakeholders use competencies (yes, even the CEO and other senior business leaders).
- The challenges and benefits of competencies.
- The secrets of effectively Implementing competency models that matter to your business.
- The business value you can expect from well-implemented competencies.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: How to Engage Your Leadership on Engagement!
In this high-energy and captivating webinar, global engagement thought leader and author Bob Kelleher will give you practical and specific ideas to help “engage” your leadership team. Specifically, Kelleher will outline:
- Key business metrics proving that engagement DRIVES business results.
- Specific ideas to help you “get” the attention of the C-Suite that engagement must be a priority.
- How to help leaders create a line of sight describing where the company is going, how you’re going to get there, and what role all of your employees play in helping you get there.
- How to measure the ROI of your engagement efforts.
- Why training your first-line leaders is a necessary first step to engagement.
- How to build a communication “promise” that will build alignment, engagement, and consistency of message.
- How effective performance management drives engagement (because A players want to work with A players).
- Why building a culture of celebration and recognition drives positive business results.
- The importance of defining one’s “Why” (according to research by Jim Collins [Good to Great], firms that focus on Purpose outperform their peer group 6X!
Wednesday, April 27, 2016, 11:00AM – 12PM PT: Secrets to Creating Sales Proposals That Close Deals (Free for ATD members)
A great proposal won’t win you the business on its own, but a poor proposal can undo a lot of the hard work up to that point, or even leave your sales reps trying to figure out why that forecasted slam-dunk opportunity is stuck in the pipeline. And there is an art and a science to creating compelling sales proposals that will resonate with prospects.
Join us for this eye-opening webcast and learn:
- How to help your reps ensure that more qualified opportunities result in a signed contract.
- Why a great sales proposal is essential in today’s buyer-centric marketplace.
- Proven strategies to better align your sales proposals with buyers’ decision-making behaviours.
Thursday, April 28, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Building a Culture of Learning (Free for ATD members)
A workplace in which learning is a valued way of life, knowledge is readily shared, and performance steadily improves—at both the individual and organizational levels—is the vision that drives companies to establish and expand cultures of learning. Organizations in which knowledge is shared constantly and freely are more competitive, agile, and engaged. Yet despite the obvious benefits, only 31 percent of organizations have well-developed learning cultures.
Building a Culture of Learning, the new report from the Association for Talent Development and the Institute for Corporate Productivity, reveals that a robust culture of learning is a hallmark of organizations that consistently produce the best business results. These companies lead the world’s markets in revenue growth, profitability, market share, and customer satisfaction.
This webcast provides key findings from the research and discusses the practices that learning and development leaders at top organizations use to drive cultures of learning.
Thursday, April 28, 2016, 10AM – 11AM PT: Research Spotlight: Learning Technology
The LMs continues to be the biggest learning technology expenditure for organizations. But with a continuous stream of new technologies and a move to less formal learning experiences, learning technology is changing.
In this research spotlight, the facilitators will take a look at the results of our recently conducted 2016 Learning Technology Study, focusing on the ways organizations are using technology to deliver a wider spectrum of learning experiences. Discussion topics include:
- Learning technology priorities.
- Learning technology budgets.
- Types of technologies used.
- Satisfaction rates.
Friday, April 29, 2016, 12:30PM – 1:30PM PT: Evidence-Based Care Management (ATD member/subscriber content)
If you go to a healthcare clinic or hospital, do you think you’ll receive the best possible treatment for your condition? Similarly, do you think that your business is actually taking advantage of the most current tools and concepts so employees can perform at their best?
Friday, April 29, 2016, 9AM – 10AM PT: Ask-a-Coach for Leaders With Steve Gladis (ATD member/subscriber content)
If you're a senior leader (or aspiring senior leader) in the talent development space, don't miss this special members-only Ask-a-Coach webcast with leadership guru Steve Gladis. Steve, author of Positive Leadership and the Coach Approach Leader, will answer common questions from leaders as well as specific queries posed by you.