Are you in summer mode yet? Whether the hot weather means toting a laptop to the beach or grabbing some air-conditioned refuge indoors, summer often signals a change of routine. Shaking off old work habits is as easy (or as hard!) as shaking sand off your beach blanket. A free webinar might be able to help, and there are lots to check out in July.
Wednesday, July 5, 2017, 10AM – 11AM PT: Tips for Selecting the Right Learning Management System (LMS)
Choosing a Learning Management System (LMS) can be a daunting task—the technology landscape is broad, making it very difficult for organizations to know where to begin when searching for the right solution. In this webinar, we’ll walk through key considerations to keep in mind when selecting an LMS, as well as top features to look for to ensure your LMS will enable you to achieve your learning objectives—now and in the future.
Whether you’re entering the market as a first-time buyer or looking to upgrade your existing LMS, you’ll discover the information you need to assist you in your search to find the best LMS for your business.
Attend this live webinar to learn about:
- Overview of today’s LMS technology landscape
- Key business considerations to keep top of mind when selecting an LMS
- The top LMS features to look for in a modern LMS
- Ways to decrease LMS costs
You will also receive a downloadable checklist to help with your LMS selection process.
Thursday, July 6, 2017, 9:00AM – 10:00AM PT: What’s Next in Employee Learning: Games! (Free for ATD members)
Gamification is a hot topic that’s showing up everywhere, including in employee training and learning. Game-based learning offers an opportunity to keep learners engaged in your L&D program, and a 2017 study found that a growing number of employers (35 per cent of those surveyed) are incorporating games and gamification into their learning strategies.
This webcast will cover:
- Why games have such tremendous potential in learning and development
- The difference between learning games and gamification
- How employers can add games to a learning and development program
Thursday, July 6, 2017, 10:00AM – 11:00AM PT: Use Learning to Make Friends and Influence People
An organization’s success or failure is largely driven by its customers and partners, but a company’s systems and functions are often focused internally, and learning is no exception. With so much riding on the relationships with customers, resellers, suppliers and the like, it’s time organizations begin expanding their scope of influence to audiences beyond their own “four walls.” By developing a strategy to deliver learning to the extended enterprise, companies can improve customer relations, reduce costs, improve supply chain efficiencies, and even generate revenue.
Discussion topics include:
- The extended enterprise landscape
- Trends and insights from recent research
- Benefits of extended enterprise learning
- Compliance implications
Thursday, July 6, 2017, 11AM – 12PM PT: Is Your Coaching Truly Effective? Let's Change That
An obstacle to outstanding coaching results is the challenge of establishing rapport between coach and coachee. How we rue those painful hours when the communication just does not work. It’s like you’re speaking different languages.
In fact you may be—behaviourally—speaking a different language.
DISCerning Communication addresses the twin problems of poor self-discovery and weak rapport—the major hurdles effective coaches need to clear.
DISCerning Communication uses unique insights from the DISC Framework to lay out clear guidelines for helping individuals (and coaches) to better appreciate their preferred approaches to dealing with life’s unfolding events. This is critical in identifying the starting point for truly effective coaching.
DISCerning Communication also provides the grammar for relating to others in the style with which they’re most comfortable.
Friday, July 7, 2017, 11AM – 12PM PT: Masters Week: Collaborate, Innovate, Elevate (Free for ATD members)
This webcast will describe what to expect at ATD Masters Week in Washington, D.C., who should attend, and the value of participating in a Master Series program in this type of setting.
Spend the week networking, learning, and challenging yourself!
Monday, July 10, 2017, 11AM – 12PM PT: Strengthening Workplace Relationships Through Confidence, Empathy, and Emotional Intelligence (Free for ATD members)
How do we cultivate our own confidence and how does confidence lead to stronger relationships? Emotional intelligence provides a framework to understand ourselves and others, which leads to stronger relationships. This webcast will explore the importance of confidence in how we manage ourselves and how we present ourselves to others, but also look outward to the importance of empathy in understanding others. Empathy and social awareness are essential in understanding others' motivations and intentions. When we create stronger bonds with the people we work with, we set the stage for trust and communication to flourish.
After attending this webcast, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the importance of self-awareness, self-management, social awareness or empathy, and relationship management (emotional intelligence)
- Understand how to use emotional intelligence to cultivate strong relationships
- Recognize the importance of confidence in how you manage yourself, as well as in how others relate to and respond to you
- Recognize the importance of empathy in gaining insight into others and how that leads to better relationship management
Monday, July 10, 2017, 11AM – 12PM PT: Accelerate Your Sales Cycles with Advanced Digital Selling Techniques
The steps in the sales cycle have remained consistent over the years. What's changed are the tools that top sellers use to win more business. More and more, digital sales tools require salespeople to think and act like marketers to attract prospects.
Join digital sales expert Kurt Shaver to learn how practices like content marketing, email campaigns, and personal video are accelerating sales cycles.
- Lead Generation – Attract new prospects with the right content
- Qualification – Use email campaigns to sort through the hottest prospects
- Competitive positioning – Stand out from the competition with video email
- Presentation – Communicate with the entire buying committee via web conferencing
- Close the Deal – Email tracking confirms the right people are reading the agreement
Tuesday, July 11, 2017, 10:00AM – 11:00AM PT: Watch and Learn: The Role of Video in Learning
Video is an increasingly critical part of the learning experience, and organizations are still trying to figure out exactly how and where it fits into their learning technology ecosystem. In addition to the traditional considerations about video, there are now even more opportunities around interactivity, search and analytics.
Discussion topics include:
- Video in the learning ecosystem
- Video’s effectiveness
- Strategies for deploying video
- Video in action
Tuesday, July 11, 2017, 12PM – 1PM PT: The Game Plan for Solving Sales Methodology Adoption (Free for ATD members)
The push for field adoption of sales methodology misses the point. Reps will never embrace a one-size-fits-all focus that comes from most sales processes or messaging rollouts. Even worse, typical methodology implementations can cause real harm to the broader sales enablement strategy. The financial and reputational risks for your sales enablement team and company are real.
New research provides powerful insight to finally solve the field adoption problem. Elevate your sales enablement efforts and drive greater rep performance with a new approach for sales process, training, and messaging. Cross-industry data and emerging academic research point to the importance of building greater rep situational adaptiveness. Your best reps intuitively understand this, but the trick is building an organizational capability around adaptiveness.
This webcast will explore:
- The pitfalls of a one-size-fits-all approach to sales methodology
- Ways to address the increasing complexity of today’s buyers and selling situations
- How leading sales enablement teams are helping their reps apply the right sales tactics in the right situations
- What it takes to build an organization-wide capability for adapting to dynamic selling situations
- Simple steps to create a more strategic sales enablement system that goes beyond “yet another program”
Tuesday, July 11, 2017, 12PM – 1PM PT: OLC Preview: Tools & Tactics for Designing High-Impact eLearning
Grab this opportunity to learn some great tips and also get a sneak preview of what it will be like to attend Training's Online Learning Conference in New Orleans. Listen fast and you'll learn plenty of useful tips during this brief preview, focusing on the Designing High-Impact eLearning track.
Part 1: Articulate 360: A Sampler Platter
With the release of Articulate 360 came several new tools. This overview will share how Articulate 360 and Storyline 3 are different, and quick-hit a sample platter of projects completed in each tool so you understand how you could apply them to your projects. You’ll leave with a job aid that compares the features of each product so you can pick the right tool for your content.
Part 2: Lights, Camera, Screen, and Audio: Make Better Videos with the Basics
Need to get started with video but overwhelmed by where to start? Attend this session to get the lay of the land and practical tips for creating high-quality videos in less time. The session will cover the video creation workflow, basic gear needed, and some fundamental techniques.
Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 9AM – 10AM PT: The First 2 Weeks and The Last 2 Weeks: 7 Ideas for Using Video for Onboarding and Offboarding
For Learning & Development teams, they’re the most important weeks of any employee’s tenure:
- The first two, when knowledge transfer is critical for getting new hires up to speed
- And the last two, when it’s imperative to preserve a departing employee’s institutional knowledge
Increasingly, organizations are using technology to usher employees through these key weeks. This webinar will explore seven examples of how video can be used in these initiatives, along with the specifics of how your team can implement similar capabilities. Learning Objectives:
- Identify trends in how organizations are supporting onboarding programs with video
- Identify trends in how organizations are using video to scale knowledge management and capture more institutional expertise with departing employees
- Understand how specifically video can be implemented and/or facilitated in order to facilitate its use as part of formal onboarding and offboarding programs
Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 10:00AM – 11:00AM PT: Best of DemoFest 2017: Award-winning Learning in Action
This webinar showcases some of the award-winning learning projects presented during DemoFest at FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo, now available to all through this special online presentation.
This year at FocusOn Conference & Expo, dozens of conference participants showed off their unique learning projects at DemoFest, offering their fellow attendees the opportunity to see a wide variety of solutions to common learning challenges, and sharing information about the tools, technologies, and processes used to build them.
Meet several of this year’s winners. Learn about their award-winning projects and get some great ideas to apply to your work!
Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 10:00AM – 11:00AM PT: Research Spotlight: The Changing Dynamics of Learning Technology
The learning technology landscape continues to expand and grow more complicated, and organizations are having to rethink the number and types of tools they use to deliver learning. Considerations such as budget, ownership and implementation are changing as well. In this research spotlight, we will take a look at the results of our recently conducted 2017 Learning Technology Study, focusing on the ways organizations are using technology to deliver a wider spectrum of learning experiences. Discussion topics include:
- Learning technology priorities
- Learning technology satisfaction
- Learning technology management maturity
- Learning technology budgets
Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 11AM – 12PM PT: Virtual Onboarding and the New Hire Experience (Free for ATD members)
Everyone expects more from the new-hire process these days. Management expects new hires to contribute shortly after day one. New hires expect an online-, social- and multimedia-driven onboarding experience.
Attend this webcast to learn how to impress new hires and deliver the results management expects by going virtual. You’ll see how to deliver an engaging new-hire experience using an ON24 Virtual Onboarding Environment. Topics will include how to:
- Train your global new hires at a significantly lower cost
- Transform onboarding into an interactive experience
- Weave coaching and mentoring into the onboarding process
- Improve new-hire satisfaction and retention
Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 12PM – 1PM PT: 7 Advanced Models of Story-Based Learning Design
At the core of Story Lessons is interactive stories and how they engage and help learners discover relevance and quick application of ideas. However, learning designers, developers and leaders miss the multiple and varied applications of interactive stories and how they promote performance on the job. They think of interactive stories as “telling a long story.” Far from it! The fact is, each interactive story is the fabric that combines experiences and real applications in work situations. It helps learners see the human side (real life), significant value and immediate application of content in their jobs.
In this webinar, Ray Jiminez will cover:
- How to use interactive stories in the following thinking processes:
- Critical thinking—review the different causes and impacts of issues
- Problem-solving—finding issues and eliciting solutions
- Gap analysis—finding the gaps in performance
- Statistical analysis—using applying the math to understand issues at work
- Process improvements—where to find opportunities to cut costs and accelerate processes
- Viral messaging—how to use interactive stories to keep issues alive
- Data analytics—how to extract the useful information from massive data
Demos and examples will be provided to illustrate how to apply the tools.
Thursday, July 13, 2017, 9AM – 11AM PT: How to END Your Dreaded Annual Performance Appraisal Process…in 7 Minutes!
Let’s face it, managers AND employees alike hate your current once-a-year annual process. Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Learn why you need to kill your current process and replace it with a BOLD new alternative—one that you can get started in seven minutes!
Join Employee Engagement expert Bob Kelleher as he facilitates a dynamic presentation of a new performance appraisal process…one that will ROCK your workforce. This webinar will include:
- The latest trends in performance appraisals
- Successful case studies
- Why you shouldn’t just eliminate appraisals without an alternative
- A cool 4 Touch Point process that you can implement TODAY
Bob will introduce The Engagement Accelerator™, a brand-new concept in assessments that begins with a simple seven-minute assessment of an employee’s preferred workstyles, measuring 13 preferred work preferences and engagement drivers. Bob will highlight the research and ideas from his latest book I-Engage, which provides the framework for The Engagement Accelerator’s™ foundational questions, and provide the latest in employee engagement research and trends—including why only 33 per cent of your employees are engaged (according to Gallup).
Bob will also share practical case studies on how firms are using The Engagement Accelerator™ as the platform to revolutionize their performance appraisal process, as an on-boarding tool, and as part of a management training program.
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive their own complimentary assessment, and tools to implement their own 4 Touch Point process TODAY.
Thursday, July 13, 2017, 10AM – 11AM PT: Build Your Credentials Using ATD’s New Stackable Framework (Free for ATD members)
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, a stackable credential is “part of a sequence of credentials that can be accumulated over time to build up an individual’s qualifications and help them to move along a career pathway or up a career ladder to different and potentially higher-paying jobs.
From ongoing education to more achievement-focused certificates and certifications, ATD offers a depth and breadth of professional development offerings that serve talent development professionals throughout their careers.
Drawing from an extensive offering of content, resources, courses, and certifications, ATD has created a stackable career development framework that provides a road map for talent development professionals who would like to engage with ATD to grow their knowledge, skills, and abilities in a structured and progressive way. This enables a flexible and customizable approach, and has a progression that allows practitioners to apply the knowledge and skills gained in one stack toward other stacks—saving time and money—now and throughout their entire careers.
Thursday, July 13, 2017, 10AM – 11AM PT: Making Onboarding More Human: How to Transform Your Organization’s Most Important Learning Experience
Think back to your first day on the job. What was your most memorable moment? Was it learning about the mission statement of your organization? Or various semi-interesting factoids? Or was it the first friendly face you met? Or the first time you felt safe and empowered on the job? Organizations dedicate countless hours and resources to onboarding, but so often miss the mark. Are we really getting the ROI we need, for both the business and the new employee? This is a considerable challenge for most of us as we transition to a learning culture that meets the needs of the Modern Learner. Onboarding needs to be a highly personal, user-driven journey, not a one-off organizational event. So how is this done?
This webinar will discuss:
- The often overlooked holistic process of onboarding
- Onboarding from the viewpoint of Learner Experience Design
- The notion of the learner journey and the role onboarding plays within it
- Tips and techniques to make your onboarding more authentic, relatable and empowering
- Real-life case studies of organizations making key shifts in their attitude/approach to onboarding
- Examples of award-winning onboarding courses and why they were successful
Friday, July 14, 2017, 8:30AM – 9:30AM PT: Supercharge Organizational Learning Innovation: Leveraging Next-Generation Transmedia Learning Models – Part of the Masters Series
This session kicks off by exploring I-Corps innovation management and analysis techniques to determine what new innovations might work best together to produce the desired learning outcomes—from messaging to mobile apps to simulation, games, virtual and augmented reality or even advanced artificial intelligence. Understanding how to structure and deliver effective learning programs using these advanced tools in your online learning offerings is what a structured transmedia framework can offer you. Having sensible, practical innovation that accomplishes its goals without breaking the budget is what we all want.
Come hear about leading-edge examples from Google, Johnson & Johnson, Department of Defense, Lowes and many others that show that this is more than just a theory, but a practical way to use lean start-up practices to produce your next successful learning project.
Friday, July 14, 2017, 10AM – 11AM PT: 3Q Science-Based Methodology to Improve Performance (Free for ATD members)
High-performing teams provide companies with an undeniable competitive advantage. However, teams rarely perform at their full capacity because they are focused on tasks, and ignore the influence of the human operating system responsible for high performance.
This webcast will explain your operating system and how to upgrade it for high performance. You will examine how 3Q intelligence is used in concrete situations at work and in daily life.
Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 10AM – 11AM PT: 5 Imperatives for High-Performance Competency Management
Competencies are a hot item in Talent Management. Just-completed Brandon Hall Group research shows a renewed focus, increased spending, and an understanding that competencies can have a wide-ranging positive impact on the organization. However, the gap between the importance of competencies and effectiveness is mind-blowing, Brandon Hall Group’s 2017 Competency Planning and Management Study reveal. Analysis of the results also reveal five imperatives for a high-performance competency program. Join Claude Werder, VP/Research Operations and Principal HCM Analyst for Brandon Hall Group, and Lorraine McKay, Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer at HRSG, as they discuss strategies organizations must embrace for success, and recommendations for making progress. The discussion will focus on:
An overview of results from Brandon Hall Group’s recent competency planning and management research.
- Why competencies are failing to achieve impact
- The role of technology in driving high-performance competency management
- The essential tools for realizing competency effectiveness
- Key differences between high-performing organizations and those lacking a mature competency program
Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 9AM – 10AM PT: A 10-Step Guide to Creating Mobile-Ready Content with Fluid Boxes in Adobe Captivate 2017
Join Adobe eLearning evangelist Dr. Allen Partridge for this practical guide to the hottest new technology for creating mobile eLearning. Now you can simplify your project layout, and easily create content that adjusts and adapts to every screen using fluid boxes. Fluid boxes rearrange themselves to dynamically adapt to different screen sizes and shapes—and you have control over how those layout changes occur.
In this step-by-step session you will learn:
- How and when to create fluid boxes
- How to plan for fluid-box layouts
- How to select and nest fluid boxes
- Understanding flow
- Understanding wrap
- Working with alignment
- Content in boxes and boxes in boxes
- How and when to make things optional
- How and when to make things in a fluid box layered
- Controlling the margins—padding, stretch and object margin controls
Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 10AM – 11AM PT: Measuring Digital Learning
With the innovation in learning technologies it is possible to measure learning in ways that classroom-based and traditional e-learning cannot not offer. We explore what learning organizations are measuring in the programs they are implementing.
Join Max Meadow, Principal HCM Analyst with Brandon Hall Group, as he looks at the research and case studies of organizations implementing digital learning programs and what data is being collected.
Attendees will learn:
- How digital learning is being measured to assess success
- How this measurement fits into overall learning measurement programs
- What is means for the learning organization
Thursday, July 20, 2017, 9AM – 10AM PT: Developing Function Leaders to Drive Business Growth
Are your function leaders driving business growth?
Those leading a function have arguably the greatest impact on overall business performance, yet organizations continue to underinvest in developing this level of their talent pipeline.
Why is this a challenge? With significant spans of responsibility, function leaders—such as those leading an organization unit, geographic region, product group or customer segment—offer immense competitive value. Although company executives possess power and influence, functional executives provide the most obvious impact on company performance. While strategic managers determine the company's mission and direction, functional managers control expenses, manage resources, make decisions about specific projects, and drive the success or failure of many strategic priorities.
Unfortunately, most function leaders have not had any targeted leadership development for this type of role and thus are limited in truly elevating their performance. Many function leaders have confided: “I was not really sure what this job should look like and how I should be spending my time. I needed to understand how I should be operating at all levels.”
During this session, you will learn:
- Why the value and influence of function leaders has never been stronger
- The five roles most critical to function leader success
- The development experiences that accelerate function leader performance
- A smart business case for securing a greater development investment in those leading a function
Thursday, July 20, 2017, 10AM – 11AM PT: Top 5 PowerPoint Secrets (Free for ATD members)
Learn from a Microsoft PowerPoint MVP (one of 16 in the United States). In this webcast, you’ll get the top five secrets the pros use to make and deliver the best-of-the-best PowerPoint presentations. See how you can build almost any graphic in PowerPoint, make professional slides quickly, and keep your audience engaged and eager to learn. Discover where to get the best visuals, infographics, photographs, and PowerPoint add-ins. Walk away with new tools and techniques that help you do your job faster and better—while saving money. All attendees also get a special step-by-step PowerPoint file to make some of the professional infographics you see in the class.
Tuesday, July 25, 2017, 9AM – 10AM PT: Gamified Behaviour Change: How to Make Organizational Readiness Fun and Measurable
We’re often required to move an entire company at the same time. But how do we provide the right information, at the right time, to the right people, to step each person through the training and communication in a way that’s best for them?
In order to be successful, we have to break through the noise and engage employees early and often. Using game-based principles, we can make it personal and engaging while building relationships throughout the organization.
This webinar is the dissection of a gamified solution, Adoptify, for change training and communication that resulted in a measurable approach to organizational readiness. The solution included a multi-week communication program that delivered weekly challenges. Leaderboards and recognized Change Champions provided visibility to the competition with internal prizes and donations to reinforce and recognize participation. Ultimately, the solution resulted in more than 90 per cent of users completing the necessary training and having the ability to perform the needed behaviours at go-live.
Wednesday, July 26, 2017, 10AM – 11AM PT: Skills for Tomorrow's L&D Leaders: Curator, Digital Librarian, and more...
Moving to Digital Learning means bringing together all of the changes we’ve made in the past decade and bringing learning to the employee in a way they can absorb it. This means the roles of those of us in L&D and Sales Enablement are also changing. There are new ways to deliver the learn, do and share models.
Join David Wentworth, Principal Learning Analyst for Brandon Hall Group, and Edcast at they examine the new roles and talk about how to make the transition.
Wednesday, July 26, 2017, 9AM – 10AM PT: 8 Design Tips to Transform Ho-hum PowerPoints into Wow!
In this fast-paced, interactive webinar, you’ll explore how to put the point back into PowerPoint. From high-tech to low-tech ideas, experience different ways to make this tool work for you. Give your slide deck the makeover it deserves so you can present with polish like a pro!
- Examine tools to engage learners in real time
- Use eight design tips to differentiate good PowerPoint from bad
- Select a strategy to begin applying your own content
Wednesday, July 26, 2017, 12PM – 1PM PT: eLearning Projects That Sizzle
In this showcase-style webinar, Allen Interactions will share examples—lots of eLearning projects, some award-winning—that stun with instructional genius, pleasing media, and technical innovation. Ethan Edwards and Lisa Stortz will:
- Share the business case for the project
- Show the solution in action
- Highlight some effective design feature
- Cover some project management details including technology, time frame it was created, etc.
Join in to explore many fun, learner-centred eLearning projects!
Thursday, July 27, 2017, 9AM – 10AM PT: Training Resource Management: Using Technology to Manage ILT Cost and Profitability
The term "technology-enabled learning" is used almost interchangeably with e-learning today. However, technology can be used in many ways to optimize all types of training and learning. According to ATD, 70 per cent of formal training is instructor-led. Surprising to some, recent trends show that Instructor Led Training (ILT) is seeing a resurgence, so it’s important to ensure you optimize the ILT component of your training mix. The technology you use to manage logistics and resource management, scheduling, administration, financials, and reporting for your ILT directly impacts cost optimization.
In this session you’ll:
- Learn about some surprising recent trends in ILT—Why is ILT seeing a resurgence?
- Explore cost-optimization factors for ILT—and how to manage them
- Understand how to use technology dedicated to managing the business side of ILT with TRMS, including how a TRMS differs from an LMS and ways you can use a TRMS to optimize your ILT budget
Thursday, July 27, 2017, 12PM – 1PM PT: OLC Preview: Effective Gamification for eLearning
Grab this opportunity to learn some great tips and also get a sneak preview of what it will be like to attend Training's Online Learning Conference in New Orleans. Listen fast and you'll learn plenty of useful tips even during this brief preview, focusing on the Effective Gamification for eLearning track.
Part 1: Serious Game Secrets
Andrew Hughes of Designing Digitally will discuss the top things to know about Serious Games and Game-Based Learning so you can ensure your game-based learning project is a success. Learn how to effectively implement and complete a serious game project for Corporate Training.
Part 2: Why Employees Hate to Roleplay
Most managers miss the mark when running a roleplay simulation to ensure the training practised produces results. In this quick 15-minute session, you’ll learn about the three keys to organizing and executing a roleplay game that is fun, interactive and effective for your team.
Part 3: Introducing Gaming Elements into Your Training
What would it look like to include game elements such as points, levels, challenges, rewards and Easter eggs to drive participation, engagement and retention into your training programs? Learn how you can:
- Add points to tasks that need to be completed
- Define rewards to be given out after specific criteria are met
- Create a leaderboard to give status to top performers
- Define levels to encourage performance of harder tasks
- Unlock higher levels as badges are earned
Friday, July 28, 2017, 12PM – 1PM PT: ATD Salary Survey Preview Webcast (Free for ATD members)
This webcast will explore highlights and data from the upcoming report from ATD Research, How Does Your Pay Stack Up? 2017 Talent Development Salary, Compensation, Benefit and Job Seeker Report. This study takes a close look at the salary and benefits of talent development professionals across the United States. Some questions that the study explores include:
- Who works as a talent development professional? The study looked at gender, educational attainment, and experience.
- Where do talent development professionals work? Which industries hire the most talent development professionals? How large are the companies that hire them?
- What is the typical talent development professional paid? How has their pay changed over the past two years?
- How do talent development professionals spend their time? What is their span of control?
- What benefits are offered and which benefits are valued the most by talent development professionals?
- How do talent development professionals look for, research, and choose new jobs?
Join in to preview of the results from the 2017 ATD salary survey. Maria Ho will describe the key takeaways from the study, and Sue Kaiden will share her thoughts on job seeking and salary negotiation strategies.